이태원 핼러윈 사고 관련 학생 심리 지원(梨泰院万圣节事故相关学生心里支援/Student Counseling Service for Itaewon Halloween accident)
작성일 2022.10.31 18:22:24
Y 国家创伤中心 http://www.ncmh.go.kr/ncmh/main.do (02-2204-1438,9)
2. 目前,尚未确认正确事实的推测性报道泛滥,建议等待公共机关的发表。 还有,不要对刺激性的报道和嘲弄或侮辱故人的留言做出反应,请保持距离。
5.请不要上传详细描述死亡者及相关事实的照片或帖子。 虽然理解想要分享惊讶和悲伤的心情,但是对事故当事人和遗属来说可能会成为痛苦。 它也可能对其他经历过类似创伤的人产生触发刺激。
We express our deepest condolences for the Halloween accident in Itaewon on October 29th.
In relation to the unfortunate accident that occurred in Itaewon on Saturday, we introduce ways of coping and stabilization for students and employees who are in a psychological crisis.
1. If you are directly or indirectly related to this case or need urgent counseling right now due to trauma, please visit the student counseling center on campus or contact the Korean National trauma center.
Ÿ National Trauma Center http://www.ncmh.go.kr/ncmh/main.do (02-2204-1438,9)
2. Since there are a lot of uncertain articles that have not confirmed the exact facts, we recommend that you wait for the announcement from public institutions. And please refrain from responding to provocative articles and comments that ridicule or insult the deceased. These contents can be an incurable wound for the bereaved family and survivors who were nearby at the time of the incident.
3. Especially if you are going through a difficult time emotionally or situationally, it is better to keep your distance from the news for the time being.
4. When we stay still and focus on the content with a narrow sight at the same time, our brain tends to regard the content as our own experience. We recommend you to a******** reading articles and posts in an enclosed area without moving.
5. Please refrain from posting photos or postings detailing the deceased and related facts. We understand your shock and desire to share the sadness, but it can be painful for the victims and their families. It can also be a trigger for others who have experienced similar traumas.
6. If you are having a hard time psychologically right now, you can see proper ways for stabilization by going to the ******** below.
Hongik University Student Affairs Office, Student Counseling Center